Wednesday, April 05, 2006

In a lonely room

Well, today's my first night alone without my wife. After five years of marriage, you get used to have that other person with you. You get used to have that significant other around. You can feel that person's precense near you. You don't feel alone.

Today I took my wife to the airport. She's off to visit a friend of her and this morning was the last time I saw her. The next time I'll have her back will be in 2 weeks. In the meantime, it sure feels lonely over here.


In the meantime, I'll be waiting for her to call me just to know if she made it ok. Bad thing is that I hate to wait. probably as much as I hate roaches and bridges.

I hope to hear from you soon, honey.

UPDATE

A few minutes after posting this I received a phonecall from my wife. She made it safe and sound! I can sleep well tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home