Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Into the Wind

I love the wind. Sometimes I can have my imagination soar above the skies in a display of speed and color. The sensation of the wind blowing on my face as I feel the tug on my arms is one of absolute freedom. My kite is in the air and I'm the master of the skies.

I can control the movement of my kite and respond to the force of the wind. At this moment I feel free. No more worries, no more fear, just the sound of the wind against my kite. A symphony of triumph, pain, sadness, happiness, sorrow, power, and glory all rolled up into one majestic cry.

And once again I am free. Free of bad thoughts, free of sadness, free of all fears. It is just me and nature in pure harmony.

In this time on my life, where things seems to be the darkest, I feel that I can survive.

I love the wind...

As much as I love games, comics, movies, etc. there is one thing that I love a lot, and it is one of the most simplest pleasures in my life. Just watching my kite fly is a thrill. The kite that I own is a Nexus by Prism. This is a great beginners stunt kite. Here is a video from last year while I was at Bolivar Peninsula close to Galveston.

This is one of my favorite hobbies.. It sure beats the heck out of fishing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home