Tuesday, September 19, 2006

September is a pain...

A lot of things have gone wrong the last couple of weeks. For starters my short fan film will have to be postponed till new notice. Just when I had finished storyboards, I lost all contact with one of the most important persons in the group. I guess somethimg must have happened and he wasn 't going to be able to work with me. I sure wished he would have called me back and let me know. This happened just when things seemed to be going forward.

Next, my job is getting more stressful, with no benefits and no chance for advancement whatsoever. I'm starting to do jobhunting, but all I'm getting is closed doors and no opportunities.

I took my wife to the doctor today, good news is that she doesn't has Lupus. Now the doctor is not sure what is wrong with her. He is thinking she has Chronic Fatigue Sindrome. He prescribed Provigil 100mg. The damn thing cost $350.00 without health insurance. And to make matters worst my wife had to miss last week of work and the doctor ordered her not to return till next Monday (Sep 25). That would be 2 weeks without pay. And then, when I took her doctors orders to her job, they are asking her to quit due to her health problems!

Hope is starting to be something harder to hold on to. I can't quit. I HAVE to try to make my film, get something done. I HAVE to try to make my dreams come true. But it seems without money, I can't do anything.

I hate what's happening to me. This is killing me. A month ago, I thought I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. At this moment that light has been pushed further away. I hate it.

But I have to hold on. Somehow I have to hold on.

Sorry if this saddens you all. Hopefully I'll be able to bring better news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home